Thursday, September 16, 2010

Recipe Card Swap

Happy Thursday everyone!  Todays card is one that I crafted for a recipe swap hosted by my friend April over at SCS. I picked a pasta sauce recipe that I make frequently for my family.  The image that I used is a miniature of Pasta Edwin  by Magnolia, they were gifted to me by my friend Angela over at SCS. Thanks Angela!

Image: Magnolia Pasta Edwin Miniature
Paper: Karen Foster Design - Herb Garden, Archivers Cardstock, SU! Whisper White for the recipe
Ribbon: SU! retired
Embellishments: Black brads
Ink: Recipe was computer generated, coloring was a combination of copics and colored pencils with OMS.

12 comments:

  1. I love that little fella! How adorable is he!! I can wait for your cards, I have planned spaghetti for over the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a wonderful recipe card, Michelle! I love the little guy and the layout! And yummy, I think a pasta sauce sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this. Recipe cards are the coolest and this one is such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great recipie card Michelle....sounds so yummy, love your dsp layout, little Edwin and your coloring ...great job..(wish I had taken enough spots to get one of each...lol--probably would have been a ton of work) Your card is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Nice. I've been thinking of scrapping my Mom's recipes like this. Love the small Edwin on this one. Gread recipe card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great recipe card, Michelle!! And congrats on your new blog, VERY NICE!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Michelle, great Recipe Card. The little Edwin is really cute !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been holding out!!!! So very cute! Love that DP and image. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhhhh my goodness, this is darling -- what a sweet image to match a very yummy sounding recipe! April will be cookin' up a storm! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute. Great job on the recipe card. I love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so so cute, Michelle!! And it's making me hungry...YUM!!

    ReplyDelete