Friday, October 15, 2010

Dueling Darlings Round 3

Its dueling time......Our theme this month is 'Treasured Friend - Mystery Swap'. We received our card kit from our lovely hostess Deb, with the instruction of using a recycled/treaured item. It took me a bit but I did find some items to use. My mystery items are the navy blue background is a piece from a shopping bag that I reversed embossed, and the light blue button is from my used button stash. The layout is clean and simple. Thanks Deb for a great kit! Thanks for taking peek at my blog today!

Here is my creation:

Card Details
Image: SU! My Matryoshka
Ink:  Momento Black, SU! Markers, Copics, Colored pencils and OMS
Paper: SU! Cardstock, Mumma Bushka DP
Embellishments: SU! Ribbon, Prima red flower
Mystery items: Navy shopping bag, button

15 comments:

  1. I love the colors you used on your image! Great card Michelle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Michelle, and awesome mystery item...so very clever. You did a wonderful job!!! Woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card Michelle! Love the colors and the layout. Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh General, this is amazing! Such a fun layout and beautifully done - perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh GP...wonderful!!! Love your clean and simple layout. I need to try this on a card. And the way you layered the ribbons!!! Nice job my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super fun, Michelle! I agree with lil dj, I love the clean and simple layout. Very clever using the shopping bag! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! Love how you used the DP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Michelle! Terrific layout and I love your "treasured" piece using the shopping bag!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card Michelle...and I really luv how U implemented your mistery item! Your coloring is FANTASTIC my friend...way to go!! *tfs*:o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how you colored the image, M! Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card!! I love Matryoshka dolls. Your blog looks great--I followed the link from Jill's site. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Michelle!
    What a darling card! This image is so adorable, all of you have done great things with it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Michelle! What a fun and cheery card! Your layout really lets the colorful DP and your beautifully colored image take center stage. Great use of the shopping bag! I was always amazed by those dolls as a child and could play with them for hours! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun card! I love the colors and have always loved "nesting" dolls so it's a total winner in my book.

    ReplyDelete